Get Your Patent Translated with Enhanced Accuracy – Patent translation is a dedicated task which involves conversion of patent related documentation into another language. Patent related documentation can be any sort of patent claims, drawings, a description, and legal files or documents. Translation services majorly includes translations for filing, litigation (accurate translations to undertake legal action with confidence), and technical insights (competitive intelligence, R&D, and business development teams critical IP data).
An Insight To Patent Translation
Patent is the inventor’s right to register his/her invention for a set time period, to exclude everyone else from using, selling it, without his/her consent. Patent translation is a service that translates the technical knowledge within the patent to any other language that makes the inventor’s application valid in some other geographical area.
It is very important that the translation must be handled and processed in safe and trustworthy hands since any mistake or carelessness in this regard, may destroy or reveal inventor’s research in public before filing of the application. Therefore, to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the invention, it is must to get the translation work done from established and well-reputed service providers. One such firm that provides the most accurate, flawless, budget-oriented, result-oriented, dedicated language solutions, professionally driven translation service is LCS (Language Consultancy Services).
Get Your Patent Translated with Enhanced Accuracy : Offered Benefits
- Enhances accuracy: Accuracy must be well-maintained throughout the whole patent application. For this proper research of all the technical details and use of proper jargon depending upon the technical area must be carried. Using jargon for a particular technical area, benefits in a number of ways that are listed below:
- Consistency: It ensures consistency in work, even if the research is carried by a number of translators.
- Precision: It ensures that the application must be filed in the most precise way, reducing wrong interpretations and improving productivity of work.
- Professionalism: It ensures that the document produced must follow consistency, thus improving professional touch within the document.
- Enhances quality: Involving a team of extremely knowledgeable and experienced professionals for their fluency, subject expertise, and educational background, regulates a check on the quality factor. On the other hand, proofreading from professionals ensures much more accurate and correct word frames in the applications.
Features of patent translation services are described below in detail:
- Parameter of speed: Immediate attention and a fast turnaround are required when patent translation services are provided. For French, time of 11 months after the filing or time of 29 months after the priority date is provided, to get Greek and Swedish translations quickly.
- Parameter of cost effectiveness: Reasonable amount of money is charged on the basis of number of words that are required to be translated, which includes additional costs depending on client’s requirements, such as formatting for filing, formulas, graphics, etc. Prices start from $0.10 per word depending upon the specific language requirements and even discounts are provided for large projects. It eliminates the hidden costs of outsourcing by providing a comprehensive service, across language groups.
- Parameter of efficient quality: Quality must be well-maintained while dealing with patent applications. Checking and maintaining the quality, starts from the very first phase of receiving client’s request. Even a service specialist is appointed to guide the client and make him/her completely aware about the services provided. Verification of requested patent number can also be done even if the source document has not been supplied using the extensive sources. A team of expert linguists who are native-speakers and possess relevant technical background and patent experience is appointed to maintain the quality of application. A team of qualified editor then checks for technical accuracy, correct numbering and graphics placement, avoidance of awkward syntax, use of appropriate terminology, etc. Some amendments are then reviewed from translators that implement the agreed changes. Then, formatting of documents takes place with the help of templates which are provided by the patent issuing authorities. The final document is then verified for meeting the client’s requirements before giving the finished work back to the client.
- Parameter of maintaining confidentiality: All the translators sign a standard confidentiality agreement before performing translation work. Any communications that are made over the emails, telephone, etc. and the work area, such as the premises, servers and file systems are protected by the latest in security standards.
- Parameter of reliability: Reliable services are provided that satisfies the language, volume or budget, quality, cost and budget requirements.
Click here to know how we make it work for you!
Assistance in technical translation of US patents, PCT patents, Japanese patents, EU patents, Chinese patents, European and Asian languages is also provided. Quality in translations of languages, such as German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, and Russian from the team of experienced native translators, which are checked as per the national patent laws.
Need any assistance or any query ? Contact us.